Joining MSTA and paying dues just got easier!
Autopay is the option for members who want to join online and self-manage dues payments.
• MSTA dues can now be paid online, just like many of your other bills.
• A one-time payment or recurring payments means all-year access to MSTA services and benefits.
• Full visibility into your payment history.
How do I sign up for MSTA Autopay?
• New members (never been an MSTA member) click Don’t have an account? and create a new account.
• Returning members (even if you had a break in membership) enter your email address and password. NOTE: you must use the email address affiliated with your MSTA account. If you’re unsure, call MSTA Member Care at 800-392-0532 for assistance.
• Once you’re logged-in, review and update your contact information, and click “Save.”
• Click “Join or Renew” on the left side of your screen.
• Complete all information as presented on each page.
• At “Checkout,” you may choose a one-time payment or set up a recurring payment schedule, and choose your payment method: credit or debit card, or bank account/ACH.
Paying CTA dues in Autopay
• A small but growing number of CTAs choose to have CTA dues collected via Autopay. If CTA dues are presented to you during the enrollment process, you may select that option. If you didn’t see that option, your CTA didn’t authorize CTA dues collection via Autopay. Your CTA president can give you more information about paying CTA dues.
How much does Autopay cost?
• There is no additional cost to members for signing up for Autopay to pay MSTA dues. There are transaction fees paid by the CTA if the chapter authorizes CTA dues collection via Autopay.
We’re Here to Help
If you have questions about setting up your account, managing payments, or general inquiries about Autopay or your member benefits, contact:
MSTA Member Care