Take Control of Your Membership
MSTA appreciates your decision to become a member as well as your dedication to our mission as educators. We are always looking for new ways to add value to your MSTA membership and make joining easy and flexible. With that in mind, we have developed MSTA Autopay. This is an additional option that will give you more control when it comes to joining and making payments online.
Autopay frequently asked questions
What does this mean for you?
1. Familiar Experience & Visibility
- MSTA dues can now be paid for like everything else in your everyday life.
- You will be able to login to your member account and choose to pay via credit card, ACH/bank draft or you can mail a paper check.
- If you choose to pay online, you’ll never miss a payment – preventing lapse of membership to MSTA and all the benefits that come with it.
- Full visibility into your payment history is included with Autopay as well.
We firmly believe in handling our membership data with the utmost care. Autopay adheres to top payment industry standards and best practices ensuring that your personal information is always secure.
We’re Here to Help
If you have any questions regarding setting up your account, how payments are managed or general inquiries about MSTA Autopay, please contact your local CTA leader, Field Service Coordinator or MSTA MemberCare. Our goal is to set up our members for success regardless of whatever comes our way. With this mindset we will continue providing exceptional member service and operating in the best interests of those we serve, our valued members.
You may join or renew your membership using Autopay by logging into MSTA.
If you are a new member joining MSTA for the first time, watch a how-to video HERE.
If you are a returning member, renewing your membership, you can watch a how-to video HERE.
Download step-by-step instructions for Autopay enrollment HERE.