MSTA offers a variety of discounts to its members to help them keep more of their hard-earned money. For more information about any of these discounts or services, call MSTA’s Member Care Center at 800-392-0532
Fashion Advantage Vision Plan, provided by Highmark’s Vision subsidiary, Davis Vision, Inc. With the Davis Vision program, administered by PISI, you will quickly and clearly “see” the benefits to being a part of the group. By enrolling you have the availability of comprehensive vision benefits with competitive group rates. With the low cost to be a part of this program, participation easily pays for itself whether it be on the exam, glasses, contacts, the unconditional breakage warranty, or even the discounted laser vision correction. Coverage is available for you, your partner, and your dependents. For complete details on this benefit, please download the benefit summary and vision application. For more information, call PISI at 1-800-382-1352.
Comprehensive GROUP Dental Insurance administered by America’s premier dental insurer, United Concordia Companies, Inc. (UCCI), a subsidiary of Highmark Blue Shield. The price of a single service without insurance makes this plan easily pay for itself. For complete details on this benefit, please download the benefit summary. Members can download a printable dental application, as well as an authorization for monthly withdrawal form to help facilitate payments. For more information, please call PISI at 1-800-382-1352.
· No waiting periods
· Visit any dentist
· Same rate for everyone; cost doesn’t vary by ZIP code
· Portable coverage when you travel out of state or out of country
· Benefits are extended to family members
· Coverage is available for dependent children up to age 26 and handicapped dependents to any age
· No claim forms
· More than 40% average savings off of provider fees
· Payment made directly to doctor
· Locations available nationwide
· Freedom of choice
· Payment made directly to patient
· All eligible plan services are covered, but at a slightly lower percentage
Automatic withdrawal form
MEP is Cigna’s first employee medical plan for Kansas and Missouri learning institutions for establishments with a minimum of 25 employees. The MEP 5-tier rating structure provides rates starting at $294.30 per employee.
MSTA members can enjoy a free hearing screening and some significant discounts on the purchase of hearing aids through our relationship with Hear In America. Hear In America benefits include:
- Free Annual Hearing Screening
- 35 – 70% off of MSRP on hearing aids from All Manufacturers
- 3 Year Warranty, 3 Year Loss and Damage Coverage, 3 Years of Free Hearing Aid Batteries, 3 Years Follow Up Care
- 3,000+ Locations Nationally
- Financing available–12 Months Interest Free
Call today! 1-800-286-6149 or www.hearinamerica.com/msta
Members now have additional choices and a better way to access discounted auto, home, identity theft, legal and pet insurance. Power Benefits also gives MSTA members discounts on car rentals, hotels and more.
Complete list of discount categories:
Trafalgar, a global leader in guided vacations, is proud to offer MSTA Members and their travel companions an exclusive discount on the land price of your trip. With over 70 years of experience, travel is our passion. Our travel specialists create hand-crafted itineraries for stress-free guided vacations, filled with richer experiences. Choose from over 200 worldwide trips across Europe, North, Central and South America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Iceland. There are a variety of vacation styles to suite any type of traveler, so find your perfect vacation today!
- 10% off the land portion of any guided vacation
- 10% off any transfers to/from the airport in the arrival/departure cities of the trip
- 10% off any pre/post accommodations
- 5% off airfare
Visit www.trafalgar.com to search vacations and call (877) 659-1673 to book your trip.
Columbia College now offers a 10% tuition discount to active MSTA members.
INTRODUCING THE NEW MSTA VISA REWARDS CREDIT CARD FROM COMMERCE BANK Apply for your MSTA Visa Rewards Credit Card today! MSTA and Commerce Bank are excited to offer you the new MSTA Visa® Rewards credit card. The new and enhanced credit card provides our members with the value and convenience they deserve, while featuring a low introductory rate and no annual fee.
Commerce Bank is pleased to offer you a special employee/member banking benefit that is designed to help you save time and money! Benefits Banking is a preferred banking program for all Missouri State Teachers Association employees/members that gives you access to the best personal banking services that Commerce Bank offers.
Auto Insurance Tailored for the Way You Live Today
Liberty Mutual has partnered with MSTA to offer members exclusive savings on auto and home insurance. That means you get quality coverage, expert advice, and personalized service at a special discounted rate. You could also enjoy our many money-saving opportunities catered to your lifestyle, including our New to Liberty, Newly Married, New Move, and Hybrid Vehicle Discounts.*
*Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
MSTA members can save 10 percent on every item purchased at Staples, both in the store and online. To register with the Staples online store, click here. The office supply store also offers MSTA members free shipping for orders that exceed $30.
To receive the discount in-store, register your credit card here. When MSTA members shop at a Staples store, they will receive their discount automatically when they use their registered credit card at the store’s check-out. Participants will receive either the MSTA discounted price, or the store’s lowest sale price, whichever is lower. The MSTA discount does not work with any other discount or rewards program, such as TeacherRewards. The discount will only be good for purchases made with the registered credit card.
MSTA members SAVE at Choice Hotels International®! Great Brands…Comfort Inn®, Comfort Suites®, Quality®, Sleep Inn®, Clarion®, Cambria Suites, MainStay Suites®, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel®, Econo Lodge® and Rodeway Inn® brands and Ascend Collection® properties.
Contact the MSTA Member Care Center to receive the promotional code for these discounts and benefits:
- Discount at more than 6,000 participating locations worldwide!
- Convenience of booking via the reservation number 800-258-2847 or by going to http://www.choicehotels.com
- If you do not already belong to the Choice Privileges program go to www.choiceprivileges.com/signup/MSTASSOC to join today to earn point towards free room nights, airline miles and more in addition to your MSTA discount!
- Subscribe to the SOS Sentinel, a complimentary e-newsletter, to get the news about promotions, Choice Hotels International property information, new choicehotels.com features and more! Please make sure to note that you are an MSTA member.
K-12 teachers qualify for a 20% discount on books for the classroom at Barnes & Noble. To qualify, you need proof of employment (teacher’s ID or pay stub) and one other form of identification. Discounts do not apply to magazines, special orders and some other categories.
AAA is proud to offer MSTA members discounted subscriptions on their classic, plus and premiere plans!
|AAA Retail Price Per Plan||MSTA Member Price Per Plan||Savings Per Plan for MSTA Members|
|Classic – $59||$44||$15 Savings (25%)|
|Plus* – $86||$58||$28 Savings (36%)|
|Premiere* – $111||$83||$28 Savings (25%)|
*Optional coverage can be added to these plans to include RV and motorcycles
AAA membership can more than pay for itself with great benefits including:
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance
- You are covered in any car, SUV or pickup truck, any time time, day or night, even if you’re not the driver!
- Just one tow could save you up to $75!
- Free Shopping Discounts
- Take advantage of discounts of up to 30% on apparel, shoes, dining, electronics, entertainment and more!
- Free Identity Theft Protection
- You receive email alerts of key changes detected on your Experian credit report as well as fraud resolution support
- Full Service Leisure Travel Agency
- Take advantage of special, member-exclusive perks such as shipboard credits and free excursions.
To start saving today, please contact MSTA’s official contact with AAA:
Support MSTA while you shop.
Click here to learn how shopping through banners on our site helps MSTA support Missouri educators.